The International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS) makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the programme of study and other services and facilities in the way described on this website. It will provide students with the learning support and other services and facilities it describes with reasonable care and skill.
However, the ICSS shall be entitled if it reasonably considers it to be necessary (including in order to manage its resources and pursue its policy of continuous improvement appropriately):
• To alter the timetable, location, number of classes and method of delivery of the programme of study, provided such alterations are reasonable.
• To make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of the programme of study (including in relation to placements).
• To suspend or discontinue the programme of study (for example, because a key member of staff is unwell or leaves the organisation).
• To make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the ICSS reasonably considers necessary. Such changes if significant will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year, and if fundamental to the programme will normally come into force with effect from the next cohort of students.
• Not to provide the programme of study or to combine them with others if the ICSS reasonably considers this to be necessary (for example, because too few students apply to join the programme for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that the ICSS discontinues or does not provide the programme of study or changes it significantly before it begins:
• The ICSS will tell relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity.
• An individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application by telling the ICSS in writing within a reasonable time of being informed of the change.
• The ICSS will make an appropriate refund of tuition fees and deposits paid according the refund policy.
The ICSS will make available to students such learning support and other services and facilities as it considers appropriate, but may vary what it provides from time to time.
From time to time this website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended to signify that the ICSS endorses such websites and/or their content. The ICSS takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the linked websites.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, the ICSS cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.